The Prepare Program is a FULL day therapeutic program designed for children diagnosed with special needs.
Stressed about your child starting Prep? Is their current therapy program not intensive enough?
Prepare is a FULL day therapy program aimed to prepare kids for Prep. It is an intensive and individualised program that aims at accelerating progress and our results are amazing.
The program offers children from 3 year old and 4 year old Kindergarten an environment that encourages active learning and involvement.
We aim to provide children identified with special needs the opportunity to learn at their own pace in a supported and caring environment. We aim to provide individual learning goals for each student in collaboration with their families and other teachers or specialists. We give each child the best opportunity to integrate into mainstream school.
The Prepare Program is for children who:
- Struggle with being part of a group
- Struggle with their behaviour
- Struggle with anxiety or anger issues
- Struggle with making friends and playing with others
- Struggle with the classroom routine and rules
- 6 hour Weekly Intensive Therapy Program
- Kinder Program - Tuesday, Thursdays or Fridays
- Term meetings with the program leader
- Kinder visits and communication with your child's kinder
- Transition support to their new school
- Assessment and reports
- Speech Pathologist and Occupational Therapist available all day
- Limit of 10 children per class